The Tennis bracelet has upped its game
Lightning struck the day they discovered Tanzanite. A bolt from the sky set the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro ablaze, revealing the sparkling violet-blue of Tanzanite below the surface. And this was no ordinary gemstone. You will not find the distinctive blue violet color of tanzanite in any other gemstone. It is truly unique. Lightning also struck the day you met her.
Every star aligned to create the brilliant flash that lit up your heart and changed your life forever. You’ve been lucky enough for lightning to strike twice, but there will not be a third time. Experts estimate tanzanite deposits will run out in 30 years. And once the world’s supply of tanzanite is gone, it’s gone for good, and we’ll all be left staring up at the sky, longing for another bolt from the blue. It will be love at first sight when she sees 29 of these legendary gemstones twinkling and catching the light. She’ll forget all about the standard diamond tennis bracelet – after all tanzanite is a 1000 times rarer than diamonds.
As the largest exotic gemstone dealer in the marketplace we can afford to make our jewelry affordable. Our jewelry is not mass-produced. This bracelet is an artisan piece, handcrafted by our own designers. With an eye on quality, only a few are made at a time which makes its availability very limited.
Tanzanite at a Glance
- Tanzanite is only found one place on Earth — the hills beneath Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
- Scientists say Tanzanite is 1000 times rarer than diamonds.
- Tanzanite is unlike any color you’ve seen. A color that mimics a gorgeous mixture of the best sapphire, amethyst and blue topaz.
- Tanzanite is also trichroic — which means that three different colors are visible when the stone is viewed from different angles.
- 13 1/2 carats total weight of Genuine Tanzanite
- (29) 6x4mm Oval Tanzanite Stones (0.45ctw each)
- Rhodium Plated SterlingSilver Bracelet
- 7.5" Bracelet with box clasp
Be the first to rate this! write a review