Million Year Monet?
French painter Claude Monet was most at home surrounded by nature. He considered his beloved backyard gardens in Giverny, “my most beautiful masterpiece.” Few artists did justice to natural beauty like Monet. Perhaps the only one who came close was Mother Nature herself.
If you need proof just gaze into the rainbow shimmer of our Giverny Ring. The smooth oval stone pops with as much vivid color as a miniature Impressionist masterpiece and it's a precious canvas painted one stroke at a time... over a million years. The Australian opal doublet at the heart of this ring has everything opals from down under are famed for. We framed it with almost a full carat of shimmering Swiss Blue topaz and then added 16 white scientifically-grown DiamondAura rounds. With the addition of the Swiss Blue Topaz Earrings, you’re an absolute masterpiece.
- Set includes ring and earrings
- 1 5/8 carats total weight
- (1)7x9mm Oval cut Australian Opal doublet, 1/2ctw
- (16) Pear and Round Swiss Blue Topaz stones, 1ctw
- (16)1.5mm round lab-createdDiamondAura accents
- Rhodium-finished .925 sterling silver setting
- whole sizes5-10
- 2ctw Earrings
- Swiss Blue Topaz
- .925 sterling silver setting
Be the first to rate this! write a review