For your honey
Rich, glowing amber shows romance is not extinct
When the magical golden syrup of amber began to form from tree resin billions of years ago, it trapped moments of time in its path and then slowly solidified, allowing us to hold instants from eons past in our hand today. With its natural beauty and lustrous color, amber has been considered valuable as long as humans have been in existence.
Today, amber is valued as gemstone not only for its age and gorgeous range of golden honey hues, but for the plant and animal life it can contain.
Collected from the historic amber deposits of the Baltic Sea, the amber in this collection glows like fine artisinal honey. Generous teardrops of Baltic amber glisten magically in sterling silver settings.
- Set includes Ring, Earrings, Bracelet, & Necklace
- .925 sterling silver
- (1) Pear Shaped Baltic Amber, 4 1/2ct
- (2) Pear Shaped Baltic Amber,9ctw
- Post backs
- (4) Pear Shaped Baltic Amber, 18ctw
- 7" + 1" Lengthwith lobster clasp
- (1) Pear Shaped Baltic Amber, 23 1/2ct
- 16" + 1.5" Cable Chain
Be the first to rate this! write a review