Rainbows & diamonds in the sky
The cut defies convention, revealing unique beauty
The opal is the only stone that can show every color of the rainbow. Since the first recorded discovery of precious opal in the 1840s, its fabulous play-of-color has enchanted people all over the world.
There’s no need to chase rainbows, we’ve caught them for you. We’ve contained gorgeous Australian opals in gems equally as sensational— blue and white diamonds— and then set all the splendor in gleaming sterling silver.
- (1) 10x8mm Australian Opal, 1 5/8ct
- (30) Round Full Cut Blue Diamonds, I1-I2,1/3ctw
- (30) Round Single Cut White Diamonds, I1-I2/I-J, 1/6ctw
- 2 1/10 Carats Total Weight
- 18" + 1" + 1" Chain with Lobster Clasp
- 2.50 Grams
- Sterling Silver Setting
Be the first to rate this! write a review