An officer & a gentleman
Swiss Military Chronograph
There are a lot of brands out there touting the Swiss Military name. But that doesn’t make them military grade. Here’s a timepiece that is the bona fide real deal, having been used successfully by numerous Army, Navy and Air Force units worldwide.
The Swiss Military Chronograph is created by a family-owned company that has been making top precision military timepiece since 1926. Their Swiss military brands were the first ones on the market and have remained the benchmark for quality ever since.
Military and law enforcement professionals rely on these watches because they are of the highest quality and are tested both in the laboratory and under real life conditions by leaders in their fields–– a dive instructor with Greenpeace, an Olympic gold medalist, an underwater archaeologist and a former Green Beret instructor–– to name a few.
A high-end chronograph equipped with luminescent hands and markers, tachymeter markings, conversion scale, date display, and 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials. Crafted of stainless steel with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and screw down crown, you can count on this watch to withstand water to depths of 200 meters. This is a high performance timepiece you can rely on that delivers aesthetically as well. So while you take charge of your time with military precision, don’t be surprised if people start saluting you.
- Swiss movement with Chronograph function: tachymeter, date, hour, minute,second
- Ronda Quartz Movement
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steelbracelet
- Fixed stainless steel bezel
- Black dial with luminous black hands andindex hour markers. Minute markers
- Tachymeter markings
- Conversion scale aroundthe outer rim
- Luminescent hands and markers
- Date display at the 4 o'clockposition
- Chronograph - three silver sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minuteand 12 hours
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw down crown
- Case size: 46mm
- Water resistant up to 20ATM (200 meters / 660 feet)
Be the first to rate this! write a review