The color magic of Ethiopian opals and alexandrite conjure up the perfect love potion
We brought two mesmerizing gems together to help you create a little magic...
Ethiopian opals are known for their splendid color play–– an entire galaxy of gemstone colors are revealed with every movement. And, alexandrite is a gem cloaked in mystique. The mythical stone appears green in the daylight and turns a purple hue when exposed to incandescent light. The extreme scarcity of this gem combined with its changing powers makes it one of the most coveted stones in the jewelry world.
To make her even more weak in the knees, we’ve added the sparkle of white diamonds and set everything into gleaming 14K yellow gold.
Matters of the heart are often cloaked in mystery–– so may we suggest this necklace is well suited for another of life’s mysteries: women.
- 1 3/8 carats total weight
- (1) 10x8mm Oval Cabochon Ethiopian Opal, 1 1/4ct
- (1) 2.5mm Round Alexandrite
- (2) 2mm Round Alexandrite
- Total Alexandrite carat weight: 1/10ctw
- (12) 1.1mm Round White Diamonds,HI/I1-I2, <1/10ctw
- 14K Yellow Gold Setting
- 18" Yellow Gold Baby Box Chain
Be the first to rate this! write a review