Royal encounters of the rare kind
Collector's gem meets precious gem for a stunning vision of rarity
It’s not every day you find a precious gemstone matched with a collector’s gem. One would think them too different to strike a union. Well, we tend to love the look of formal and unbridled rarity together, so we created a collection comprised of precious amethyst and illusive apatite.
Apatite is very much an insider gemstone collectors’ secret, largely unknown to the general public. Apatite occurs in a kaleidoscope of colors— including an electrifying shade of neon blue often confused with the Paraiba tourmaline. In the hands of our expert gem cutters we’ve heightened the impact of this specialty stone as a doublet and suspended it beneath ovals of regal purple amethyst. The rarity is only matched by the extraordinary price.
- 5 1/3 carats total weight
- (1)26x20mm Apatite Doublet, 4ctw
- (1)10x7mm fancy cutAmethyst, 1ctw
- (95)1mm round lab-created DiamondAura
- Rose gold-finished .925sterling silver setting
- 2" drop & 1" wide Pendant
- 10 grams
- Chain not included;we recommend #24377, 18" Rose gold-finished Chain
Be the first to rate this! write a review