Five star accommodations for your jewelry
The jewelry box has housed some of history’s finest jewelry and continues to be an important part of our lives today. Royals like the 16th century English monarch Henry Tudor knew how to employ gifts to woo potential love interests. From the jewel’s presentation to the moment of the big reveal, jewelry artisans fulfilled the king’s desires, focusing details not only on the jewel but also the box it came in.
This classically designed jewelry box flaunts a gorgeous crocodile embossed leatherette exterior in ruby red, two generous storage trays and a locking top. This piece will take special care of your collection while beautifying your tabletop.
- Crocodile-embossed leatherette exterior
- Felt-lined interior with four necklacehooks, large pocket and 4" x 5" mirror
- Top tray: 18 compartments, plus two ringroll compartments
- Botton tray: 9 compartments
- Locking metal hardware with key
- 10 ¼" W x 10 ¼"D x 3 ½"H
Be the first to rate this! write a review