How to save $19,899,901
You're in the pink with this sparkling beauty
A fancy vivid purplish-pink diamond weighing 10.64 carats just recently sold for nearly 20 million dollars at Sotheby’s Hong Kong’s fall jewelry auction. Meanwhile, back in the states, there’s a fancy, vivid purplish-pink stone weighing 10 3/5 carats going for an unprecedented price.
The Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura®, is the perfect canvas for delivering the look of fine pink diamonds. In fact, these beauties serve up more fire and sparkle than mined diamonds for a fraction of the price. Our exclusive diamond alternative features all of the classic jeweler specifications, including color, clarity, cut and carat weight and is hard enough to cut glass.
The 20 Million Pink Ring is visually clearer than a rare pink diamond, with absolutely no inclusions or cloudiness. Over ten carats of pink perfection framed by equally faultless white baguettes and set in gleaming rhodium-finished sterling silver, this ring is a showstopper worthy of an auction house. The Pretty in Pink Tennis Bracelet serves up an additional 14 1/2 total carats of pink and white sparkle, making this a winning pair.
- Set includes Ring and Bracelet
- 10 5/8 Carats total weight
- (1) 12x10mmemerald cut The Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura® in pink, 10ctw
- (2) 6x2mm tappered cut The Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura® inwhite, 1/5 ctw
- (2) 4x2mm tappered cut The Ultimate Diamond Alternative®,DiamondAura® in white, 1/8 ctw
- Rhodium-finished .925 sterling silver
- 17 mmDesign
- Sits 7 1/4mm high
- 2 1/2mm band
- Available in whole sizes 5-10
- 14 1/2 carats total weight
- 14ctw of oval-cut lab-created Pink DiamondAura
- 1/2ctw of lab-created White DiamondAura
- 7" bracelet with double safety lock
Be the first to rate this! write a review