Beautifully made, magnificent to look at, this knife is a work of art
It’s not often you happen upon a blade smith who has gem cutting skills. In fact, you stand a better chance finding a needle in a haystack. But finding needles in haystacks is what we do best, so when we saw this master craftsman’s handiwork, we made certain to procure some of these Southwestern masterpieces to round out our collection.
The stainless steel blade, bolster and pommel are exquisitely etched and would have looked great with a less ambitious handle. But the results of overachieving are stunning here. The turquoise-blue resin handle is ablaze with assorted stones like jasper, marble, sunstone, and coral that have been hand cut and inlaid in a Southwestern motif that conjures images of intricately beaded belts and moccasins.
Whether you collect blades, interesting stones, or are a lover of the great American Southwest, the Sedona Knife is more than cut out to do the job.
California residents please call 1-800-806-1484 regarding Proposition 65 regulations before purchasing this product.
- 5" etched stainless steel blade; 9 1/2" overall length
- Turquoise colored Resin with accent stones including coral,marble, sandstone, tiger’s eye, jasper and sunstone
- Each handle is an individual showcase of talent. No two are alike
- Includesgenuine leather sheath 8.75" overall length
- etched on both sides of blade
Be the first to rate this! write a review