Worried about germs? Lighten up!
Removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, molds and other pathogens.
Disinfectant sprays and gels and cleaning wipes do a good job at sanitizing your hands and surfaces, but aren’t always readily available. And, what about your electronics? How do you disinfect them without damaging them? Time to see the light!
This portable and retractable lamp uses ultraviolet light to eliminate virtually all germs without chemicals. Laboratory testing shows that it can remove up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, molds and germs. Perfect for disinfecting phones and phone chargers, remote controls, laptops and tablets, eyeglasses, and more. It’s super easy to use. Switch it on and simply hold it approximately two inches from what you want to sanitize, and in just six minutes you’re good to go!
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, molds and other pathogens
- Easy to use, touchswitch activates device by pressing and holding for 2 seconds. Simply hold UVClight up to object at a distance of 2 inches for 6 minutes an area for optimalresults and quick sanitation
- Chemical and odor free cleaning solution
- Safetyfeature design automatically turns off after 2 minutes
- Uses USB port for recharging (Battery life 3 hours max)
- Caution: Do not expose eyes and skin to UVC light and keep away from children & pets
- 4x AAA batteries (not included)
- UVC wavelength:253.7nm
- Size: 1.48 x 3.86 x 1.48 inches
Be the first to rate this! write a review