Annie, get your pearls
Wild West meets the Upper East Side in the Pearl Bolo Necklace
Undisputedly the most famous cowgirl of her time, Annie Oakley was a fantastically talented exhibition shooter. Known for her sharpshooting in the Buffalo Bill Wild West Show, Annie traveled with her husband across the country and abroad during the Victorian and Edwardian eras performing her rifle skills. She chose a male-dominated sport, and became famous throughout the world.
Know anyone who dares to do things differently? To defy convention? Then, the Pearl Bolo Necklace hits the mark. Instead of the standard circle, we’ve arranged these pearls lariat-style with a sparkling bow to adjust as you please.
As bolo ties are widely associated with Western wear, this necklace has some cowgirl chic going on. But the very classic nature of pearls lends a certain uptown sophistication. Perfect for the lady who is delightfully both.
And now you can promise her the moon and the sky, and deliver, with the magnificent Moon and Sky Ring. This ring captures the elegant glow of a full moon with a luminous cultured, freshwater pearl and the beauty of a cloudless day with sky blue topaz gemstones in perfect ovals.
- Set includes Necklace and Ring
- Cultured freshwater pearls; 2ctwThe Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura®
- 40"L; Gold-finished setting
- fancy clasp
- 2 1/3ctw
- (1)13mm Freshwater cultured Pearl
- (7)3x4mm oval cutTopaz
- (7)2.5mm the Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura®
- available inwhole sizes 5-10
- 6-6.5 Freshwater cultured Pearl "buttons" & 8.5-9mm Freshwater cultured Pearls
Be the first to rate this! write a review