Rhapsody in purple
Nicoloa Porpora was a leading Italian opera composer and teacher the 18th century. His signature was an elegant, lyrical Neapolitan style.
Like the noted composer, the gorgeous Porpora Amethyst Collection delivers an exquisite symphony of style. Composed of genuine amethyst, this harmonious arrangement features polished, hand-strung amethyst stones.
Overflowing with genuine amethyst this collection is guaranteed to give a rave-worthy performance. And, when it comes to the price, well that’s cause for a standing ovation.
- Set includes Necklace and Earrings
- 500 carats of genuine amethyst (3strands)
- Luxurious yellow gold-finish toggle clasp
- 20" Length
- 3-strands of genuine Amethyst (160ctw)
- 8" Bracelet with a 2" extendar andlobster clasp
Be the first to rate this! write a review