Russia?s Yolk Hero
We found the prettiest pumpkin in the patch
The Czar’s jeweler was a genius. As the creator of decorative pieces for Russia’s royalty, the master craftsman and his assistants created dozens of unique Imperial Eggs. No two were the same; each is now worth a fortune. The craftsman invented new jewelry techniques, created bold colors and pushed his elite group of artists to boldly go where they had never gone before. It’s fitting, then, that we pay tribute to Russia’s legendary royal egg art with some innovation of our own. These decorative enameled eggs evoke the style of the Romanov mas-terpieces. Regal colors dance among the ornate, hand-painted designs, and each egg rests elegantly on a gold-finished, crystal-studded stand. The hinged eggs flip open for storage or display. Inside, we’ve tucked miniature egg pendants, which dangle from a 22" gold-finished chain.
- Yellow Gold-finished alloy setting
- (40) round 2.5mm white crystal
- (6) round 1.9mm white crystal
- (1) round 3.25mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (3) round 2mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- 2" Width, 1 1/2" Height
- Pendant & 17"+2" chain included
Be the first to rate this! write a review