In the race to make the world’s toughest watch, Swiss Military has taken the crown. The new timepiece has set a world record diving to a depth of 20,000 feet-over 3 miles, shattering all previous records held by Rolex.™ But the Swiss Military didn’t stop there. The fanatical engineers shot at the timepiece with a Winchester pump action shotgun... it kept ticking. Then, just for the ultimate test, a Swiss demolition team used a stick of explosives on the Swiss Military Ultimate Dive watch and a Rolex™ Dive watch. The Swiss Military was still ticking away and the Rolex™ disintegrated. I guess that we took tough to a whole new level. The specifications on this watch are without compare:
- The movement is automatic ETA caliber 7750 with COSC-certification as a chronometer chronograph
- Solid titanium case and bracelet
- The domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal is 10mm thick
- Superluminova™ is used both on the hands and the indices to ensure perfect readability even in complete darkness
- The minute hand-the most important feature when diving-is distinguished by its special shape and size from the hour and the second hand
- Only 1000 will be in the worldwide limited edition
So if you are a hard-core sportsman-hunter, diver, skier, skydiver, or in a tough-as-nails trade like construction, demolition, oil drilling or deep sea fishing, and you need this kind of strength... Stauer’s partnership with the record-setters at Swiss Military may be the answer.