How to save $19,899,901
You're in the pink with this beauty
A fancy vivid purplish-pink diamond weighing 10.64 carats just recently sold for nearly 20 million dollars at Sotheby’s Hong Kong’s fall jewelry auction. Meanwhile, back in the states, there’s a fancy, vivid purplish-pink stone weighing 10 3/5 carats going for an unprecedented price.
The Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura®, is the perfect canvas for delivering the look of fine pink diamonds. In fact, these beauties serve up more fire and sparkle than mined diamonds for a fraction of the price. Our exclusive diamond alternative features all of the classic jeweler specifications, including color, clarity, cut and carat weight and is hard enough to cut glass.
The 20 Million Pink Ring is visually clearer than a rare pink diamond, with absolutely no inclusions or cloudiness. Over ten carats of pink perfection framed by equally faultless white baguettes and set in gleaming rhodium-finished sterling silver, this ring is a showstopper worthy of an auction house.
- 10 5/8 Carats total weight
- (1) 12x10mm emerald cut The Ultimate DiamondAlternative®, DiamondAura® in pink, 10ctw
- (2) 6x2mm tappered cut The UltimateDiamond Alternative®, DiamondAura® in white, 1/5 ctw
- (2) 4x2mm tappered cutThe Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura® in white, 1/8 ctw
- Rhodium-finished .925 sterling silver
- 17mm Design
- Sits 7 1/4mm high
- 2 1/2mmband width
- 8 grams
- Available in whole sizes 5-10
Be the first to rate this! write a review