Aquamarine on ice
Shimmering blue aquamarine surrounded by icy white diamonds is the coolest way to say
I’ve stared out at the Arctic Ocean, and can confirm that it’s the purest natural beauty on planet earth. The icy blue water is awe-inspiring in its simplicity and power, while the crisp white of the unspoiled ice sheets and glaciers is enough to take the breath away.
With this ring, we’ve recreated that pristine look by finding something equally natural, equally inspirational–– aquamarine. Famed for its ancient ties to the ocean— it was once thought to originate from a mermaid’s treasure chest— the bracing blue stone sits upon a bed of crisp white diamonds, each blazing with cold fire when struck by light. This subzero symbol of success is set in gleaming white gold, ready to bring a fashionable touch of cool to any occasion.
- 14K White Gold Setting
- (1) 8x6mm Oval Aquamarine (1-1/5ctw)
- (8) 1.8mm BaguetteDiamonds (0.08ctw, I1-G/H)
- (6) 2mm Baguette Diamonds (0.08ctw, I1-G/H)
- (4) 1.4mm Round Single Cut Diamonds (0.06ctw, I1-G/H)
- (2) 1.15mm RoundSingle Cut Diamonds (0.01ctw, I1-G/H)
- (6) 1.05mm Round Single Cut Diamonds(0.03ctw, I1-G/H)
- (10) 1.2mm Round Single Cut Diamonds (0.08ctw, I1-G/H)
- 1-1/2ctw for all stones
Be the first to rate this! write a review