Click on a question below to find your answer.
Stauer provides products from watches and clocks to lamps and lighting; personal electronics to rare collectible treasures; you will be just a click away to the world’s most innovative products backed by the kind of personal service you don’t get anymore. Stauer delivers unparalleled quality, value and service. All this is available through our convenient and secure website, filled with products you want, but can’t find in stores. Unless you have “insider” connections, you might never have the chance to purchase these types of products and so affordably.
Stauer provides a manufacturer warranties with all of our products, backed by our 30-day, no questions asked guarantee of satisfaction. We can even offer extended warranties for some of our products to ensure your continued satisfaction and provide added confidence of years of service.
For you coin and sports collectible enthusiasts, Stauer provides a guarantee of genuiness for all of the collectible products we sell for the life of those products as long as they are in the hands of the original buyer. For autographed memorabilia, the majority of the products sold are bought from licensed manufacturers and the certificates of authenticity of these companies are included with the shipment. For other autographed products, we either witnesses the signings and provide supporting documentation or we will provide a third party authenticator's certificate with the product. The authenticator's chosen are the industry's leading experts. Thus, you can rest assured that product your purchase from Stauer has passed a rigorous authenticity process. We know of no other company in the collectibles field that provides such a guarantee.
Upcoming Customer Service Holiday Hours:
Saturdays will be added to our service hours beginning Saturday, November 21st through December 19, 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m. Central
Thanksgiving: ClosedChristmas Eve: 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m.
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year's Eve: 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m.
New Year's Day: Closed
We’ll be honest, the Stauer Platinum Membership isn’t for everyone. You should only join if you’re serious about paying less for fine jewelry, vintage-styled watches and luxury gifts. Much less. Join only if you want access to incredible discounts, unbelievable FREE offers and exclusive opportunities that are reserved for Platinum Members. Join if you want to save money TODAY at checkout. And finally, become a member only if you’d like $200 in Discounts* in your mailbox.
There is no obligation to buy and you may cancel anytime. Becoming a member is easy. Simply go to this page: Stauer.com/membership, and click on “Add Membership to Cart.” The 12-month membership fee of $99 will be added to your order. After processing your application, we will ship your member packet and $200 in Discounts. To join, you may also call toll-free at 1-800-859-1843.
* Four (4) $50 Discount Codes. Discount code is valid for a single use either by phone or online at www.stauer.com. Limit one offer code per order. Void if copied, transferred, sold or where prohibited by law. Not valid on coins, gift certificates, previous purchases, repairs, toward the purchase of Platinum Memberships, or toward subsequent Platinum Memberships renewals. No adjustment on previous purchases. Cash value .01¢. Not redeemable for cash, except where required by law. Cannot be redeemed for S&H charges. Customer pays applicable sales tax. Returns for exchange only. Offer valid for 90 days. We reserve the right to cancel an order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of offer code and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. Offer code cannot be combined with any other offer (including but not limited to free gifts, BOGO (buy one get one), free shipping and any other discounts).
PAYMENTS & BILLING
When you shop with us, you never have to worry about credit card safety. We guarantee that every transaction you make with us will be safe and secure. Our website uses a secure processing server (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL) - an advanced encryption technology that is the industry standard for secure online e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
This Website is PCI Compliant: PCI Compliance is offered by the PCI Security Standards Council providing standards documentation and support services for payment card data security. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that ALL companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
We accept US (includes US Virgin Islands & Puerto Rico) orders as well as orders shipping to addresses in Canada
Regardless of prior buying history, items will not be shipped outside the approved country list.
ORDERS & STATUS
Authorized for Return: Product/Order has been authorized for return
Automatic CC Authorization: Pending Status – Waiting for authorization.
Canceled/Deleted: The order was canceled.
Declined: Authorization was declined on the credit card.
Expedite Address Ver: Pending Status - Address verification with credit card company.
Exp Ord Ready Process: Expedited order waiting for order processing to run.
End of Program: (Continuity) The last level of the program has been processed and/or shipped.
Future Order: The order will be shipped on a designated future date.
Held for Mgr. Review: Pending status - Miscellaneous accounting approval.
Hold for Quote: Pending Status – Revised order details.
In Processing: Order is being processed
In Warehouse: Order is being prepared for shipment.
Order Out-of-Balance: Pending Status – Cash order, underpayment received. Balance due.
Partial Backordered: Some of the products on the order are not in stock. In stock items shipped.
Regular Address Ver: Address verification failed with the credit card company.
Reg. Order ready Process: Pending Status – Verifying inventory
Shipment Stopped: Unable to ship the order.
Shipped Complete: All products on the order have been shipped.
Shipped/Return: Order has been completely or partially returned.
To Drop Shipper: Order shipped by a third party distribution center.
Verifying: Pending Status – Waiting for authorization.
Waiting for Customer: Exchange order – Pending Status.
RETURNS & CANCELATIONS
The Stauer Quality, Service and Value Guarantee:
Examine your purchase in the privacy and convenience of your own home or workplace, knowing that it comes with a 30-day (unless otherwise stated) return privilege for a refund of the purchase price of any item(s) returned. (Excludes shipping, handling and insurance).
- Stauer reserves the right to refuse credit, or exchange, of any item returned incomplete, or in a non-saleable condition due to negligence, damage, and/or abuse. Customers will be notified if item is not accepted for return or exchange.
- All orders outside of 30 days will be refunded as store credit, which expires after one year except where state law dictates otherwise.
- To return an item(s) it must be in saleable condition, sent in its original packaging, including all documentation (warranties, instruction manuals, certifications and appraisals).
- If the product is not returned in its original packaging, a 20% restocking fee may apply.
- Products and or jewelry cannot be sized or altered. If the product has been sized or altered, the product will not be accepted for an exchange or return.
- Custom and Unique purchased item(s) are nonreturnable.
- Items purchased that included an additional bonus gift, both the original item, and the bonus gift must be returned to receive a full refund or exchange.
- FREE Promotional Items (where only postage and handling is paid) are not eligible for returns. If product is defective, please return for exchange only.
- An $8 fee will be deducted from your refund if you use the pre-paid Smart Label. Return postage and insurance are your responsibility if requesting a full refund on a non-defective product.
For a return under $500: Every order under $500 will include a Pre-Paid Smart Label located on the front of your invoice on the bottom right corner. Simply follow the directions located on the back of your invoice next to the return/exchange form. No postage required- Exchanges are FREE! For product returns requesting a refund, the $8 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. No postage will be deducted if returned on your own, not using the pre-paid label.
For a return over $500: All returns over $500 will require a Return Authorization number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department. You may click to contact us here or call 1-888-333-2012 to obtain your return authorization number. Return postage and insurance is your responsibility. Any return charges billed to us will be deducted from your refund.
Any return over $500 received back without a Return Authorization will be for store credit only if approved after thorough review. Store credit expires after one year except where state law dictates otherwise.
Please contact us to obtain information on your return.
You may also track your return by going to www.stauer.com/returntrack and entering your order number.
Please contact us to cancel your order.
CHANGES TO INFORMATION
Please contact us to update your information.
Please contact us to change your preferences.
If you would like to opt-out of marketing emails from Stauer, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of your most recent email. We take your privacy seriously and will unusbscribe you immediately.
PRIVACY & SETTINGS
Generally, yes. If you find an identical product elsewhere at a lower price, we’ll match it. And up to 30 days after purchase, we’ll refund any price difference. Proof of the offer is required, and this applies only to an identical U.S.-warranted product, in stock at the time of the offer.
*Due to the volatile gold and silver markets, this does not apply to coins featured in catalogs or online.
STAUER GUARANTEE & APPRAISEL