Examine your purchase in the privacy and convenience of your own home or workplace, knowing that it comes with a 30-day (unless otherwise stated) return privilege for a refund of the purchase price of any item(s) returned. (Excludes shipping, handling and insurance).
- Stauer reserves the right to refuse credit, or exchange, of any item returned incomplete, or in a non-saleable condition due to negligence, damage, and/or abuse. Customers will be notified if item is not accepted for return or exchange.
- All orders outside of 30 days will be refunded as store credit, which expires after one year except where state law dictates otherwise.
- Store Credit is only available to use on future orders and through call in only.
- To return an item(s) it must be in saleable condition, sent in its original packaging, including all documentation (warranties, instruction manuals, certifications and appraisals).
- If the product is not returned in its original packaging, a 20% restocking fee may apply.
- Products and or jewelry cannot be sized or altered. If the product has been sized or altered, the product will not be accepted for an exchange or return.
- Custom and Unique purchased item(s) are nonreturnable.
- Items purchased that included an additional bonus gift, both the original item, and the bonus gift must be returned to receive a full refund or exchange.
- FREE Promotional Items (where only postage and handling is paid) are not eligible for returns. If product is defective, please return for exchange only.
- An $8 fee will be deducted from your refund if you use the pre-paid Smart Label. Return postage and insurance are your responsibility if requesting a full refund on a non-defective product.
As of January 8th, 2021 the following changes to our return policy have been made:
You will not receive a pre-paid return label as instructed on your invoice at this time as we are dissolving our partnership with our return provider as transit times to return your order to us was beyond a fair and reasonable timeframe. We highly recommend the customer to return any future return via their own means to the address below.
14101 Southcross Drive West, Ste 155
Burnsville, MN 55337
For a return under $500: Every order under $500 will include a generic return label located on the front of your invoice on the bottom right corner. Return postage is your responsibility while we transition to a new return provider. We always recommend that customers to get tracking and insurance when returning their package. Tracking information will be needed to check on the status of the return.
For a return over $500: All returns over $500 will require a Return Authorization number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department. You may contact us at contact us or call 1-888-333-2012 to obtain your return authorization number. Return postage and insurance is your responsibility. Any return charges billed to us will be deducted from your refund.
Any return over $500 received back without a Return Authorization will be for store credit only if approved after thorough review. Store credit expires after one year except where state law dictates otherwise.