We Found the Volcano, and It Couldn't Stop Crying
Warning: Helenite will cause tears of joy
Volcano scientists have a term for when airborne particles of molten lava fuse into volcanic glass: Pele's tears.
Inspired by this phenomenon, our gemologists have crafted another lava-formed creation: The Helenite Tears Pendant. This jewelry features gems sourced from a volcano. You read that right.
Helenite was born from the explosion of Mount St. Helens, the single largest volcanic event in American history. After lying dormant for nearly a century, this famous volcano blew its top on May 18, 1980. This violent explosion created something truly extraordinary in its aftermath: helenite.
Through the use of blowtorches to expedite the cleanup, it was discovered that the heated volcanic rock transformed into the remarkable stone helenite, a clearer, cleaner and brighter gem than the finest rubies and emeralds. And as Stauer is one of the largest helenite dealers in the world, we can offer you a deal.
Here, we've set some of the finest helenite on the market in a yellow gold-finished .925 sterling silver setting. This pendant is crafted in a teardrop shape and offset by sparkling white stones.
Get the Helenite Tears Pendant today and the woman in your life will be moved to tears, the good kind.
- 7 ctw
- Yellow gold-finished .925 Sterling silver setting
- (1) droplet cab 10x22mm green Helenite
- (1) octogon 4x6mm green Helenite
- (1) square 4mm green Helenite
- (2) round 2mm blue Helenite
- (1) square 2.5mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- Overall drop 1 1/2"
- 7mm Depth
- Top bale design 10mm L, 9mm W
- Chain not included, recommmended #33039 20" Gold-finished SS chain
Be the first to rate this! write a review