From Japan With Love
In the spring, the view in Washington, D.C., is a stunner. Surrounding the Tidal Basin, near the Jefferson Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial and the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, are gorgeous cherry blossom trees as far as the eye can see.
In 1912, Japan gifted more than 3,000 cherry blossom trees to the United States as a celebration of their friendship. That gift was renewed in 1965 when Japan sent over another 3,800 trees. Today, cherry blossom trees are a tourist attraction in D.C. and a treasured connection to Japan, blooming together in solidarity.
In celebration of this leafy bond, we present the Cherry Blossom Collection, a floral jewelry set that gives off a nostalgic vibe. Crafted of durable rhodium-polished .925 sterling silver, this necklace and earring set features mother-of-pearl petals with a center adorned with deep, dark London blue topaz and vibrant, electric Swiss blue topaz. Boasting a whopping total carat weight of nearly 45, this collection is perfect for the woman who doesn’t mind showing off her classy side.
Get the Cherry Blossom Collection today and show your ability to navigate foreign affairs!
- Rhodium-finished .925 Sterling silver setting
- Set includes; Necklace & Earrings
- 14 9/10 ctw
- (1) flower 28mm Mother-of-Pearl
- (2) round 5mm Swiss bluetopaz
- (1) oval 8x6 London blue Topaz
- (3) round 2mm white Topaz
- Overall drop 13/8"
- Design 11mm diameter
- 8mm Thick
- 18" chain included
- Spring ring clasp
- (2) flower 28mm Mother-of-Pearl
- (4) round 5mm Swiss blue Topaz
- (2) oval 8x6mm London blue Topaz
- (6) round 2mm white Topaz
- (10) round 1.2mm white Topaz
- Overall drop 1 3/4"
- Design 27mm diameter
- 8mm Thick
- Lever back
Be the first to rate this! write a review