A New Spin(el) on Art Deco
An Art Deco Ring to make the season bright!
Spinel is a gemstone that was once famous for being mistaken for ruby or sapphire. These days spinel is recognized for its excellent hardness and brilliance. Lab-created spinel is identical chemically and visually to natural spinel. Once we were able to perfect emerald green spinel, we put our designers to work. The vintage allure of art deco couldn’t be more perfect for these marvels. And to make these greens really pop, we added another marvel –– the Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, DiamondAura®.
- 1 2/3 CTW
- 18K Yellow Gold-finished .925 Sterling Silver
- (1) round 4.5mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (46) round 1.1mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (20) trapezoid lab-created green Spinel
- Design 12mm width, 18mm length
- Sits 4.47mm high
- Band 1mm width
- 3.5 grams
- Available in whole sizes 5-10
Be the first to rate this! write a review