Shaken mountain stirs hearts
Heat up the holidays with fiery, spectacular helenite in festive red & green
Helenite is the gift you give when you really need to shake things up. Following the sudden and amazing display of nature’s power that was the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens, something unexpected and beautiful was discovered.
A brilliant clear creation was produced from the heated volcanic rock dust. Named “helenite” after the mountain from which it was borne, its ability to display vivid color has captured the attention of jewelry designers worldwide.
This piece puts that miracle stone on full display. Each oval cut beauty is surrounded by the sparkle of white rounds creating an explosive display of fire and sparkle. Absolutely perfect for heating things up.
- 8 1/4 ctw
- 14k yellow gold-finished .925 Sterling silver setting
- (1) oval 9x11 green Helenite (1.8 ctw)
- (1) oval 8x10mm red Helenite (1.3 ctw)
- (26) round 3.6mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura" (.16 ctw)
- (14) round 2.8mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura" (.07 ctw)
- Bottom design 26mm L, 23mm W, 11mm D
- Top design 17mm L, 20mm W, 11mm D
- Overall drop 1 3/4"
- Chain not included, recommended #33039 20" gold-finished chain
Be the first to rate this! write a review