Instant Attraction Helenite Pendant
Now Only $99
Call 800-859-1843 to order with Offer Code WEB2479
Mother Nature's Wonders Collide!
Helenite and mother-of-pearl - a rare and luxurious pairing
They say opposites attract, and we’re here to prove it with an extraordinary jewelry set that marries the ocean’s treasure with a volcano’s startling secret.
You might be familiar with the fiery green stone helenite, discovered by scientists in the aftermath of the Mount St. Helens eruption. When the long-dormant volcano erupted on May 18, 1980, she laid bare more than 200 square miles of land and sent clouds of ash as far east as Montana. During the recovery effort, workers accidentally discovered that when exposed to flame from their torches, the volcanic rock would fuse and turn an emerald-like green. Scientists later replicated this phenomenon by heating rock from the eruption site to 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit, giving the jewelry world a new source of verdant beauty and naming their creation after the mountain that birthed it.
In our Instant Attraction Helenite Pendant, we’ve given generous teardrop cuts of helenite an enchantingly unexpected treatment, nestling them in iridescent mother-of-pearl and placing both in bold yellow gold-finished .925 sterling silver settings. The cool, watery luster of mother-of-pearl is the perfect foil to helenite’s inner flame, proving that when the ocean’s depths meet a mountain’s mystery, amazing things can happen. Sparkling white accent stones of DiamondAura®, our Ultimate Diamond Alternative®, complete the package.
These sizable pieces make a statement, but don’t take our word for it. This kind of chemistry has to be felt in person.
- 2.43 CTW
- 14K yellow gold-finished .925 sterling silver setting
- (1) Pear 6x12mm Green Helenite
- (1) freeform 17x14mm mother of pearl
- (2) round 1.6mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (1) round 1.4mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (1) round 1.1mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (111) round 1mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- (8) round .8mm "The Ultimate Diamond Alternative, Diamondaura"
- Drop 1 7/8"
- Pendant 5/8" W
- 6 grams
- Chain not included, #33039 20" + 2" recommended